Zesty Lentil Taco Dip
- 1 ½ (375 mL) cups red kidney beans, cooked
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) green lentils, cooked
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomato, diced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) green onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) Catalina dressing
- 2 cups (500 mL) lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups (500 mL) low-fat cheddar cheese grated
- Tortilla chips
In a bowl, combine beans, lentils, green pepper, tomato, onion and dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
Place bean mixture in a serving dish, top with lettuce and cheese.
Makes 8-10 servings.
Recipe courtesy of Canadian Lentils.