Vera Godwin and Family of Ontario, Canada
We’re on the lovely Southampton beach together making dinner! Almost everything is local, that is the beauty of our menu!
– Ontario green and yellow beans
– Lovely colourful salad, Ontario lettuce with roasted vegetables bell peppers, onions, green and yellow zucchini with asparagus and parmesan cheese all seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil. Garnished with feta cheese!
– Ontario baby red potatoes roasted in the oven with salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic, and olive oil.
– Butterflied Ontario lamb with cumin, curry, Maldon salt, pepper and olive oil, smoked on the barbeque then put on toasted sourdough bread (with olive oil) onions and the roasted veggie salad.
– Served with Angel’s Gate Chardonnay from Niagara
– For dessert we’re having cupcakes made by the grandchildren with love! (they even have special sprinkles on them!) (okay, these are not local…)